Candles are an essential decorative element to create a warm and welcoming atmosphere in your interior.
But if you want to add a unique and original touch to your decor, why not customize them with temporary tattoos ?
- White or colored candles
- Ephemeral tattoos
- A pair of scissors
- Some water
- A towel
To customize your candles with ephemeral tattoos , simply follow the following steps:
- Choose the temporary tattoos you want to use.
- If your temporary tattoos are large, you can cut them to fit the size of your candle.
- Peel off the plastic wrap and place the temporary tattoos on the candle, positioning them as desired.
- Apply a little water to the tattoos using a damp cloth. This will allow them to be fixed on the candle.
- Let the tattoos dry for a few minutes.
- And now, voila!
How to take care of your personalized candles
To make your personalized candles last longer, it is important to take care of them. Here are a few tips :
- Don't leave your candles burning for too long.
- Extinguish your candles before they completely melt.
- Store your candles in a cool, dry place.
Let your imagination run wild and create candles that reflect your style and personality.
Send us your best photos, we will publish them with pleasure!