Temporary tattoos are temporary tattoos that only last a few days or weeks. They are made using an adhesive transfer which contains a pre-printed design.
How long a temporary tattoo lasts depends on several factors, including:
- The size of the tattoo: Smaller tattoos generally fade faster than larger tattoos.
- Location of the tattoo: Tattoos located on areas of the body exposed to friction, such as the hands or feet, generally fade more quickly.
- The way the tattoo is maintained: A temporary tattoo that is rubbed or exposed to water will fade more quickly.
On average, a temporary tattoo lasts between 2 and 10 days.
How to extend the life of a temporary tattoo?
There are some tips for extending the life of a temporary tattoo:
- Avoid rubbing the tattoo.
- Do not put it in contact with water for the first 24 hours.
- Apply moisturizer to the tattoo to protect it from friction.
Temporary tattoos are an ideal option for those who want to try a new style or are not ready for a permanent tattoo. They are easy to apply and remove, and they can be found in a wide variety of designs.
Find Kapris temporary tattoos , laboratory tested, they are 100% safe for the skin.