Temporary tattoos are a great alternative to permanent tattoos. They allow you to experiment with different styles and test a pattern before making a definitive commitment.
Applying a temporary tattoo is quick and easy. Follow these steps to achieve impeccable results:
- Temporary tattoo
- A damp glove or towel
- Some water
- Choose the location of the tattoo.
Choose an area of clean, dry and hair-free skin.
Avoid sensitive areas such as the face, joint folds and mucous membranes.
- Cut out the tattoo.
Carefully remove the transparent protective film.
Cut out the tattoo as close as possible to the design, leaving approximately 1mm of border.
- Apply the tattoo.
Place the tattoo face down on the skin in the desired location.
Moisten the back of the tattoo with a damp glove or towel soaked in water.
Apply constant pressure for 30-60 seconds
- Remove the backing paper.
Gently grab a corner of the paper and slowly remove it.
Be careful not to move the tattoo during this step.
- Let the tattoo dry.
- For better hold, apply the tattoo after taking a shower or bath. The heat dilates the pores and makes the ink easier to absorb.
- If you are applying the tattoo to an area exposed to the sun, use sunscreen to protect it from fading.
- To remove the tattoo, rub it with baby oil or cleansing milk.
A temporary tattoo can last 3 to 7 days, depending on the quality of the tattoo and the area of application.
- Do not apply a temporary tattoo to irritated or damaged skin.
- If you have allergies, test on a small area of skin before applying the tattoo.
Applying a temporary tattoo is a simple and fun way to decorate your body. By following these few steps, you will obtain an impeccable result that will last several days.
Discover KAPRIS temporary tattoos : simply magnificent!